Alignment Made Simple.
Good aim is critical to lowering your score. Everyone knows it, but most amateur golfers fail to establish good habits and proper alignment.
Alignment sticks have their place, but if you are working on quick alignment with the driver on the course or the range, look no further than the EFX-1.
Attempting to align your feet, hips, shoulders, and clubs while standing over the ball is almost impossible Our eyes and perception were not made for this. Instead, build the same good habits used by top pros. Stand behind your ball and pick your line before ever addressing the ball. The patented EFX-1 is the easiest way to know your starting line is on point. Then simply line up your feet, hips, and shoulders parallel to the EFX-1 and trust you are aimed exactly where you intend.
Perfect for new golfers of all ages, and helping children establish good habits early on. Tiger Woods made the gate drill for putting very well known, but many putters now prefer face-balanced putters that are meant to swing straight back and straight through. Take the face balanced drill to new heights by placing two EFX-1 down during putting practice to give you a visual cue that you are going straight back and straight through.
Need help with the short game? Toss an EXF-1 2' in front of your chip shot and then line the grooves up perpendicular to practice starting those chip and pitch shots on the right line.
Need a visual cue for your takeaway with irons on the range. Place a few EFX-1 alignment aides along the path you are working to create on your take-away. Use them to train inside out swings for the perfect draw.
Intended as a TRAINING AID, not USGA Compliant for Regulation Play.
SLX MicroSim - Home Golf MicroSimulator
- The best MINI HOME GOLF SIMULATOR has E6 Connect with 4K ultra high definition and provides real screen golf experiences in various practice modes.
- An impressive reaction rate of 0.12 sec provides no delay in data transfer and its super lightweight sensor is extremely accurate.
- Included smart stick offers the ability to play golf at home (as a golf swing trainer), while the detachable cradle for your personal clubs is provided for use on the golf course.
- The simulator can be connected to iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) and Window PC. Currently, it DOES NOT SUPPORT MAC AND ANDROID AT THIS TIME.
- Lithium Polymer charging provides 8 hours of continuous use once it is fully charged. UI/UX CLUB SELECTION operation is possible through the touch panel of the sensor.